Fix This site can’t be Reached in Mobile Phone- Are some websites not opening in your mobile browser? If so, then in this information we will tell you how to fix this site can’t be reached problem. Friends, this problem can happen not only in Chrome browser but also in any browser.
Friends, a few days ago I also enjoyed this site can’t be Reached Problem in my mobile. Which I have fixed now, you I have complete information about how to fix everything at this time, which I will tell you today through this information and if you also follow our given steps completely then your mobile too. In this problem will be easily fixed in 1 minute.
- This site can’t be Reached Problem Fix
- Some Website not open in Mobile
- Some Website not open in browser
- Your connection not found
- How do I fix this site Cannot be reached?
- Why website is not opening?
- How do you fix the problem is Chrome the site can’t be reached?
- Why is everything this site can’t be reached?
- Website open nahi ho raha hai.
- Fix This site can not open
These problems can come in both your mobile or PC (computer or laptop) and it is very easy to fix in mobile. Whereas there are many steps to fix in computer or laptop. In this information, we will tell you how to fix This site can’t be Reached problem in mobile, in the next information. This site can’t be Reached Fix in PC (Computer and Laptop) Learn about how to do it.
Fix This site can’t be Reached in Mobile?
This site can’t be Reached Error is very easy to fix. The problem can be fixed by clearing the browser data or changing the Internet DNS. We will tell you here in both the ways, if this problem is not getting fixed by the first method, then you can follow the second method.
Method.1 Clear Browser Data
Usually with this method, if the problem in the mobile browser is due to Cache or Cookies, then this method gets fixed.
Step.1 First of all you have to open your browser. And go to your dot given above.
Step.2 down you now Settings You will get the option to click on it.
Step.3 After clicking on setting, now you will get Next Privacy and Security You will get the option to click on it.
Step.4 Inside Privacy and Security you will be able to see Clear Browser Data You will get an option to click on it.
Step.5 After which, as soon as you click on Clear Browsing Data, all the options to clear the Browser History Cache appear in front of you. Follow the steps as mentioned in the image.
Step.5 When you click on Clear Data, all the History Cache cookies data of your browser is cleared.
Now once by opening in Website Refresh or Incognito Mode, see whether the website is opening or not, if still this site can’t be reached the problem is coming then the 2nd method is to be followed.
Method 2 Change internet DNS
If the problem is not fixed by the above mentioned method, then definitely follow this message.
In this method we will change DNS to fix this problem. So let’s know how to change browser internet DNS in mobile.
- First of all, you have to go to the option of 3dot above the Chrome browser.
- After that go to the Settings option.
- afterwards Privacy and Security You will get the option to click on it.
- Now here you will be able to see an option of Use Secure DNS, click on it.
- After that in DNS Default Use your current Service Provider But if it is, then removing it Choose another Provider Have to click on. Google (Public DNS) either cloudflare The website has to be refreshed (reload) by setting both.
Definitely this site can’t be Reached Error must have been solved. If still you are facing this problem in your mobile then definitely let us know by commenting below.